Thursday, November 18, 2010

Alex joined facebook...

Grad school has forced me to become more studious. This has manifested itself through longer hours working on campus and me unplugging my Roku player to force myself to refrain from watching endless netflix. But that has caused me to watch lots and lots of online videos, several of which have recently graced this blog. Well, here's another fun video to enjoy!

A Life on Facebook (HD) from Tomás Cunha on Vimeo.



(It should be noted that another side effect of grad school is the increased amount of time I spend on facebook, which might explain, in part, my fondness for this particular video entertainment. The extent to which facebook is part of my daily life is sad and little bit unnerving, and I think this particular animation does a pretty good job conveying that feeling.)

No comments:

Post a Comment